Episode P – September 11, 2021
In which we learn about baking grandmothers in toaster ovens, and shipping live trees across international borders.
P is for Presents! As in gifts! What are some gift giving traditions in your family? What was the best, or worst, gift you’ve ever received?
Today’s present participants:
- Charles – @chicken_missile
- Kay – @kaysavetz
- Kat – @ladyailuros
- Carrington – @carrington
- Quinn – @quinndunki
Links mentioned (but probably cut for time) in this episode:
- Tee Turtle https://teeturtle.com
- Happy Socks https://happysocks.com
- Puggy Smalls https://www.cameo.com/thepuggysmalls
- Dump Quiz https://recnet.com/te-1987
- Puppets on Twitter https://twitter.com/KaySavetz/status/1436767130259652609
- Douglas Adams’ biscuits: http://littleatoms.com/words/watch-douglas-adams-tell-greatest-story-ever-told